Ebook Download CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition
Exactly what's the category of publication that will make you fall in love? Is one of guide that we will use you here the one? Is this truly CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition It's so relieved to understand that you like this kind of book genre. Also you don't know yet the book is actually discussed, you will recognize from th

CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition
Ebook Download CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition
Reading ends up being even more value and also relevance in the life societies. It tends to be extra complicated. Every facet that undertakes the life will involve analysis. Reviewing can be reading every little thing. In the means, market, collection, book shop, net resources, numerous will show you advantages when analysis. Nonetheless, it's more finished when book can be your favourite term to review. We will share CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition that can make you fall in love to read.
This factor is one of some factors that make many people mostly want to read this publication. It is also recommended with the better of just how the author reveals the description, offering instances, and also picks the dictions. Every word and sentence that is included in load as a book entitled CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition appears in very boosting condition. This is not just for the analysis product but additionally a god choice for reading.
After downloading and install the soft file of this CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition, you can start to read it. Yeah, this is so delightful while someone ought to check out by taking their large books; you remain in your brand-new method by just manage your gadget. And even you are working in the workplace; you could still use the computer system to check out CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition completely. Certainly, it will certainly not obligate you to take several web pages. Just page by web page depending on the time that you need to check out CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition
Don't worry, the material is very same. It ca precisely simplify to read. When you have the printed one, you should bring that product and fill up the bag. You may likewise feel so hard to find the printed book in guide shop. It will certainly lose your time to go with strolling forward to the book shop as well as search the book racks by racks. It's one of the benefits to take when picking the soft data CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition as the selection for analysis. This one can aid you to maximize your complimentary or extra time for day-to-day.
About the Author
Shon Harris, CISSP, is the founder and CEO of Logical Security LLC, an information security consultant, a former engineer in the Air Force’s Information Warfare unit, an instructor, and an author. She has authored several international bestselling books on information security published by McGraw-Hill Education and Pearson which have sold over a million copies and have been translated into six languages. Ms. Harris authors academic textbooks, security articles for publication, and is a technical editor for Information Security Magazine. Ms. Harris has consulted for a large number of organizations in every business sector (financial, medical, retail, entertainment, utility) and several U.S. government agencies over the last 18 years. Ms. Harris provides high-end, advanced, and specialized consulting for organizations globally. She also works directly with law firms as a technical and expert witness on cases that range from patent infringement, criminal investigations, civil lawsuits and she specializes in cryptographic technologies. Ms. Harris has taught information security to a wide range of clients over the last 18 years, some of which have included; West Point, Microsoft, DHS, DoD, DoE, NSA, FBI, NASA, CDC, PWC, DISA, RSA, Visa, Intel, Cisco, Oracle, HP, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Shell, Verizon, Citi, BoA, HSBC, Morgan Stanley, Symantec, Warner Brothers, Bridgestone, American Express, etc. Ms. Harris was recognized as one of the top 25 women in the Information Security field by Information Security Magazine.
Read more
Product details
Series: All-in-One
Hardcover: 1456 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 6 edition (November 8, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0071781749
ISBN-13: 978-0071781749
Product Dimensions:
7.8 x 2.3 x 9.4 inches
Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review:
4.4 out of 5 stars
340 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#435,590 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
I read her book in 2006 almost every night after work for 6 straight months, passed the CISSP exam on my first try.Lost my CISSP credential 3 years later cuz I was too lazy to report my CPEs.I changed my mind and started reading the this version of book every night for the straight two months from mid February thru mid April in 2015, passed the exam and got recertified. A lot has changed for the last several years...!This is an excellent book. Her book has proven to work for anyone including those whose mother toungue is not English (I'm Japanese).I'm a slow reader as I cannot read English as fast as I read Japanese. Since I needed more time than normal people, I made an announcement to my wife about a temporary suspension of my husband role. I received a lot of what-the-hell-are-you-thinking-we-just-got-married-a-couple-of-years-ago types of questions and accusations. I somehow managed to win her understandings, and started living with this book for two months which seem to me like a year. I took the book to my lunch, starbucks after work, bedroom, car, and restroom (which turned out to be the best place to concentrate). Underlined too many sentences to the point I really could not tell what was really important. So I ended up writing summaries in the margin of each page, which was extremely time consuming, but seemed to have helped solidify my understandings. The exam was a lot harder than the paper-based exam I passed in 2006. And way harder than those practice questions in the book. I automatically and unconsciously hugged an old-gentleman receptionist at the test center when he handed me my test score.Although the book has many seemingly unnecessary jokes I couldn't even understand, the author wrote this book very well with difficult topics broken down into digestible pieces with lots of examples and analogies, which was very helpful and easy for me to understand. I am very shocked and disappointed to hear about Shon's recent dealth.Computer books are short-lived, and get old a lot quicker than dogs, but I would still recommend this book to anyone pursuing CISSP to at least build the foundation of info security. If a slow-learning foreigner with an ADD like myself can do it, then you know this book is good, and anyone can do the same (but you might want to do so before you get married ;-)
Well ... it's as fun to read as a CISSP study guide can be, but Shon Harris deserves a lot of credit for injecting humor wherever possible to help you forget that you're slogging through something like 1400 pages of "broad knowledge" study material.The chapters align with the specific subject domains of the CISSP, making it easy to focus more or less on the areas that you need (or don't need) most.Key points are clearly called out and often repeated, making them 'stick'.At the end of each chapter there is a summary that provides a bullet-list overview of the most important concepts from the chapter. Once you've read a chapter end-to-end, these lists provide an excellent review.Each chapter also ends with sample questions, followed immediately by the answers (with explanations!). The CISSP (like most certification tests) is about known the *expected* answer as much as it is knowing the *right* answer, so understanding the logic behind why one answer is better than the others is very helpful.Finally, at the very end - more sample questions! When you consider how expensive it is to buy sample test questions from (ISC)2, this is a welcome conclusion to a looooong but very useful book.
I was looking for a book to get me in the mode of studying for the CISSP exam. I read a bunch of reviews, and this surfaced as one of the prime study guides for CISSP. I purchased it, and it's huge. It's nearly 6 inches thick (maybe thicker). I travel a lot, so lugging it around quickly became a total hassle, but it is full of information regarding the CISSP exam.So, to be clear, the book is a study guide for passing the exam. It is not a reference for all things relevant to a CISSP. If you haven't taken the exam, or really familiarized yourself with the material, there is a huge difference. The breadth of material necessary to pass the exam is immense, and no single book could really do justice to the entire body of knowledge. This book skims over the 5 bazillion topics you need to be familiar with to pass the exam. If you need to actually KNOW something about a certain topic in any depth, you'll need to find another reference to augment the topic.What this book really taught me was that I needed a course if I was going to get through all the material. I don't require a CISSP for my job, and no one was going to force me to get it, so I knew I would never put in the time necessary to go through all the hundreds and hundreds of pages to get through it - and if I did, I would have forgotten all the stuff at the beginning by the time I got to the end. So, it was a $50 litmus test to help me decide to take a course. I'm sure a dedicated, diligent studier, however, could make great use of this book, and probably even pass the exam (I see some other reviewers have).I would also recommend coupling this study guide with the practice exam questions, CISSP Practice Exams (All-in-One). Of all the practice exams I took, with the exception of the (ISC)2 practice exams, Harris' were, by far, the most "similar" in terms of difficulty, layout, and verbiage of any of the practice exams I took. Both books in conjunction could certainly make for a formidable knowledge base for a dedicated person trying to pass the CISSP exam. Good luck!
CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition PDF
CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition EPub
CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition Doc
CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition iBooks
CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition rtf
CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition Mobipocket
CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition Kindle
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar