Rabu, 20 April 2011

Download Ebook Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards)

// // Leave a Comment

Download Ebook Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards)

Wander off in your home or workplace, you can take it conveniently. Simply by linking to the internet and get the link to download, you assumption to get this book is realized. This is just what makes you feel pleased to overcome the Numbers 1 To 100 Flash Cards: Numeros Del 1 Al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) to read. This legible publication includes easy languages for analysis by all people. So, you might not should really feel depressed to find the book as great for you. Simply choose your time to get guide as well as find the recommendation for some other books right here.

Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards)

Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards)


Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards)


Download Ebook Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards)

Do you think that reading is an important task? Discover your factors why adding is very important. Checking out a publication Numbers 1 To 100 Flash Cards: Numeros Del 1 Al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) is one component of pleasurable activities that will make your life high quality much better. It is not concerning only exactly what sort of book Numbers 1 To 100 Flash Cards: Numeros Del 1 Al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) you read, it is not just about the amount of e-books you read, it's concerning the routine. Reading routine will certainly be a way to make publication Numbers 1 To 100 Flash Cards: Numeros Del 1 Al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) as her or his buddy. It will certainly regardless of if they invest cash and spend even more publications to complete reading, so does this publication Numbers 1 To 100 Flash Cards: Numeros Del 1 Al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards)

Why must be Numbers 1 To 100 Flash Cards: Numeros Del 1 Al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) in this site? Obtain a lot more revenues as what we have informed you. You can discover the other relieves besides the previous one. Ease of getting the book Numbers 1 To 100 Flash Cards: Numeros Del 1 Al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) as exactly what you want is additionally provided. Why? Our company offer you lots of kinds of the books that will not make you really feel bored. You can download them in the web link that we give. By downloading Numbers 1 To 100 Flash Cards: Numeros Del 1 Al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards), you have actually taken the right way to pick the simplicity one, as compared to the problem one.

Just what do you think about this book? Are you still puzzled with this publication? When you are actually interested to review based upon the title of this book, you can see just how the book will provide you lots of points. It is not only concerning the just how this publication concern about, it has to do with what you could take from guide when you have actually checked out. Even that's just for couple of web pages; it will aid you to give extra motivations. Yeah, Numbers 1 To 100 Flash Cards: Numeros Del 1 Al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) is really unbelievable for you.

Reviewing a publication could aid you to improve your idea, minds, lesson, experiences, as well as enjoyable. Even you have reviewed lots of type of book; it will offer both very same as well as various impacts. For this book, you can locate a brand-new method pertaining to exactly what you really need now. By investing only couple of times a day to check out Numbers 1 To 100 Flash Cards: Numeros Del 1 Al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards), you future will be better with the lesson to obtain currently. Prepare and always remind regarding it!

Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards)

Product details

Age Range: 5 - 8 years

Grade Level: Kindergarten - 3

Series: Brighter Child Flash Cards

Cards: 54 pages

Publisher: Brighter Child; Crds edition (March 15, 2006)

Language: English

ISBN-10: 0769647995

ISBN-13: 978-0769647999

Product Dimensions:

3.5 x 1 x 5.5 inches

Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.

International Shipping: This item can be shipped to over 75 destinations outside of the U.S. Learn More

Average Customer Review:

4.3 out of 5 stars

748 customer reviews

Amazon Best Sellers Rank:

#5,925 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

These are very sturdy and you can tell they took into consideration that the targeted audience was indeed children so they didn't make a cheap product. I bought these over a yr or more ago for my son and they are in like new condition now and I'm having my daughter use them. You can't go wrong with these!

Perhaps it said it in the product description but I assumed there would be 100 individual cards so I can work with my 1st grader to count from 1-100. However, it goes from 1-50 on one side and 51-100 on the other side. It's not a huge deal but I find it annoying when I'm trying to count with my daughter and I have to interrupt her to rearrange the cards. They're cheap and they do the trick but I wish they were not 2-sided.

I absolutely love these cards! Iam trying to teach my 21 month old son his shapes and colors. These cards are made on a durable card stock type material, with the name of the color, the shape and the color itself. The colors are nice and bright.The best part is that each color has each shape! So, for example, it is not just a red square. There will be a red square, circle, triangle, oval, diamond and rectangle! (Each color has those 6 specific shapes)This is great for teaching him his first shapes and wonderful for learning colors. The colors that are included in this pack are black, blue, brown, green, orange, purple, red, white and yellow. It does not have pink, which I feel is a pretty common color but seeing as I have a son it isn't a big deal, haha! (Although he does seem to really like pink, hehe)Overall, I'm very satisfied with the quality, bright colors and love this educational tool for my toddler! I would recommend this for baby's / toddlers 1 to maybe 4 or 5 years of age.* I also purchased the "My first words" and the "Alphabet" flash cards from this same company and they are wonderful too!

I like the fact that this cards are well made, fast shipping, but is a bit disappointing that they failed with the blue color, my son gets confused and thinks is purple wich I agree. I think I have to find other color cards.

A friend recommended these Brighter Cards. I ordered several different card sets (shapes, letters, numbers, words, etc) and have been working them with my 2 year old. He likes the cards and the colors/ pictures on them. He also enjoys putting each card back in the box after we're done with it.All in all I think these are a good learning tool. And I love the low price!!!!My only complaint is that the cards are a bit on the thin side.....and when considering that toddlers will be handeling them, they should be thicker to ensure durability and longevity.

Cards arrived quickly and on time but when I opened them the colors were not clear and vibrant as pictured. They look like smeared colors with lines going through almost like the printer settings were off when printed. The Blue could almost be called purple. When working with the kids I love that the shapes and colors are together so you can have them learn both at one time or have a younger child say the color and ask an older child the shape. Cards do have a very nice finish on them for playing with the kids they would wipe off very easily and nice.Just wasn't 100% happy with them for what I wanted to use them for. Amazon was so great that I started a return and they credited me back and told me I didn't even have to return them so I will keep them for spares and maybe we will use for active play games.Thanks Amazon

We just got the cards, all 3 sets, and we're mostly disappointed. As others have pointed out, the cards are way too thin, flimsy, buckled, and don't lay flat... of course our kid has already crumpled or chewed on a couple of them. They can't even survive for 30 seconds. Of course we work to keep our little one away from them, as we interact the whole time, but don't kid yourself, your little one will grab them too, and they will get instantly demolished. Also, I can't stand the print job, especially on the 'color' set cards. The blue is more of a faded lavender type color, it doesn't even match the blue ink on the box. And all of the color shapes have kind of a muddy texture to them, like a low resolution print job or something. These are very, very cheap cards, I guess you get what you pay for. I will not return mine as I know they're already destroyed and its not worth it, but I sort of wish I did return them for the principal.

Colors/Shapes: I guess for $3 it's okay (3/5 stars)I bought these color/shape cards for my baby. Have to say I was disappointed in the quality even if it was $3. The coloring on all of them are very fuzzy and cheap. I don't know why they can get the words colored perfectly meanwhile the shapes are sloppily pasted on the cards. Cards are also very thin and came slightly curved. I do not have a problem with either of those two but it is worth noting. It was an OK purchase for a 2 year old but I would not buy this product again.Numbers: No complaints! (5/5 stars)The cards are very nice with a simple design. Like the color/shape cards, these cards are thin and also came slightly bend in the middle.Alphabet: Great cards! (4/5 stars)I like the cards very much. The drawings are very cute and easy to recognize. Like the above cards, these cards are also thin and curved. My only complaint is the word choices for some words. For example, they used "valentine" and "vulture" for V. What baby needs to know what a Valentine is? I thought "toucan" for T was also an odd word choice. But other than that, I have no other complaints! Great cards and my baby loves them. :)

The cards are OK for the price although a bit on the thin side . The bigger problem is the blue colored cards that look almost a lighter shade of purple and it will get confusing for my kid. The quality is like getting the a copy of a copy of a copy which ruins the colors. It's not worth returning but i will have to find a different set for the colors.

Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) PDF
Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) EPub
Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) Doc
Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) iBooks
Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) rtf
Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) Mobipocket
Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) Kindle

Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) PDF

Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) PDF

Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) PDF
Numbers 1 to 100 Flash Cards: Numeros del 1 al 100 (Brighter Child Flash Cards) PDF

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar